The main focus of this Journal is to throw light on major issues of health and medical encompassing India and the world. Health of citizens is a priority among the governments across the world. To improve the health of the citizens, the governing authorities have passed various Acts and policies which have made great impact on the health status of the countries. So, this Journal invites the legal practitioners, faculty members, academicians and scholars to contribute their viewpoint on issues and Laws concerning Health and medical so as to promote awareness across the communities.
- Food Safety and Standards (Contaminants, Toxins and Residues) Regulations, 2011
- Food Safety and Standards (Prohibition and Restrictions on Sales) Regulations, 2011
- Food Safety and Standards Regulations
- Mental Health Act, 1987
- Consumer Protection Act and Medical Profession
- The Transplantation of Human Organs Act and Rules
- The Pharmacy Act, 1948
- Bio-Medical Waste (Management and Handling) Rules, 1998
- Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940
- The Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, 1954
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act and Rules
- Maternity Benefit Act and Rules
- The Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques (PNDT) Act and Rules
- The Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act and Rules
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research paper or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.