The Journal of Human Rights Law and Practice is peer review Journal which focuses on both national and international perspectives. It also focuses on the fundamental rights of The Constitution and Universal Declaration of Human Rights. We welcome the scholarly fraternity to make efforts and contribute the multidisciplinary facets of knowledge on Human Rights to the globe.
The Journal of Human Rights Law & Practice is a national journal focused towards the following areas:
- Basic Concept of Human values &Rights
- Introduction to terminology of various Legal Instruments
- Social Status of women & Children in International & National Perspectives
- Status of Social and Economically disadvantaged people
- Human Rights in Indian Context
- Human Rights- Enforcement Mechanism
- Human Rights violation & Indian policy
- Role of Advocacy Groups
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research paper or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.