The Journal of Taxation and Regulatory Framework focuses on laws relating to Taxation i.e, Direct & Indirect Tax under which the flow of Economy is complied with various regulations. We welcome all the Practitioners of Taxation, scholars and Professors to contribute their efforts on Taxation law with a view to explore the new ideas and knowledge.
Journal of Taxation and Regulatory Framework is based on original, empirical, and theoretical papers as well as case studies and book reviews covering diverse areas of Taxation that are listed as follows:
- Mechanism of Income Tax
- Income which do not form part of Total Income
- Computation of Total Income under various Heads
- Clubbing of Income, Set-off and carry forward of Losses and Deduction from Total income
- Taxation of different kinds of person
- Collection and Recovery of Tax
- Procedure for Assessment Appeals Revision, Settlement of Cases and Penalties & offence
- Tax Planning & Tax Management
- Wealth Tax Act 1956
- Basic Concept of International Taxation
- General Anti- avoidance Rules
- Goods and Service Tax – GST
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research paper or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.