Journal of Taxation and Regulatory Framework
Prof. (Dr.) Vipin Jain, Director/ Principal, College of Law and legal Studies(CLLS) and College of Management, Teerthankar Mahaveer University,Moradabad, U.P., India
Click here for complete Editorial Board
This is a peer reviewed refereed journal that aims at the dissemination and advancement of research in taxation field contributed by the law students, advocates and other professionals of taxation law. The aim of the Journal is to provide a platform to researchers, practitioners, academicians and professionals associated with the field of Taxation and to encourage and promote research across a wide breadth of areas pertaining to Taxation.
Focus and Scope:
The Journal of Taxation and Regulatory Framework focuses on laws relating to Taxation i.e, Direct & Indirect Tax under which the flow of Economy is complied with various regulations. We welcome all the Practitioners of Taxation, scholars and Professors to contribute their efforts on Taxation law with a view to explore the new ideas and knowledge.
Journal of Taxation and Regulatory Framework is based on original, empirical, and theoretical papers as well as case studies and book reviews covering diverse areas of Taxation that are listed as follows:
- Mechanism of Income Tax
- Income which do not form part of Total Income
- Computation of Total Income under various Heads
- Clubbing of Income, Set-off and carry forward of Losses and Deduction from Total income
- Taxation of different kinds of person
- Collection and Recovery of Tax
- Procedure for Assessment Appeals Revision, Settlement of Cases and Penalties & offence
- Tax Planning & Tax Management
- Wealth Tax Act 1956
- Basic Concept of International Taxation
- General Anti- avoidance Rules
- Goods and Service Tax – GST
Readership: Graduate/ Postgraduate students, Research Scholars, Faculties, Industrialists, Independent Professionals, Government institutions
Indexing: The Journal is indexed in Google Scholar
Submission of Paper:
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its focus and scope, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Manuscripts are invited from academicians, students, research scholars, industrialists, independent professionals and faculties for publication consideration.
Papers are accepted for editorial consideration through email email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Taxation, Law, regulation
Plagiarism: All the articles will be checked through Plagiarism Software before publication.
Frequency: Two issues per year
Peer Reviewed Policy:
Peer review is the most important part of the scientific publication process. Peer review is basically the process of engaging experts to review the articles submitted for publication in journals, this is done in order to validate the research and to enhance the quality of the articles that are published in the journal.
The peer review process is actually a demarcating line that decides what a research is and what is merely a hypothesis. This process screens the articles for their originality or work, their relevance to the previously published work and does the work meet the required standard so as to be published as a research article. The bottom line to conduct a peer review is to eliminate the possibility that science is just another opinion.
Basic design of a peer review process:
1) The process begins with the submission of article to the journal
2) The first step begins as the editor of the journal checks if the article falls under the focus and scope of the journal. If the article does not fall under the focus and scope of the journal it is rejected with feedback and necessary changes to the author, if the article do fall under the focus and scope of the journal it is forwarded to the next step of review.
3) Here the reviewer checks for the originality, validity, significance, theory , evidence and other parameters based on the guidelines of the editors and yardsticks to measure the quality of the article.
4) Reviewer then make necessary comments and send the paper back to the editorial board, a reviewer may accept the paper as it is, reject or suggest changes in the manuscript, this information is conveyed to the authors
5) Editor of the journal then make final decision to publish the article based on the reviewers comments. And finalize the time frame for publishing the article.
6) Finally the accepted articles appear in the publication.
For further details on the publishing process and guidelines that an author and editor should follow, and to know more about the yardstick of the reviewers we would suggest you to go through the Author and Editors Guidelines.
Readers without a subscription may still purchase individual issues. The following payment options and fees are available.
Purchase Issue: 90.00 (USD)
The payment of this fee will enable you to view, download, and print this issue.
Readers without a subscription may still purchase individual articles. The following payment options and fees are available.
Purchase Article: 20.00 (USD)
The payment of this fee will enable you to view, download, and print this article.
Publisher: Law Journals, an imprint of Consortium E-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.
Address: A-118, 2nd Floor, Sector-63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301, India